- 108 Veggie Caps. Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans. Gluten Free. Herbs certified as Organic by "Control Union Netherlands".
- Improves Digestion: Rich in Digestive Enzymes that Break Down Food. Purges the Intestines of Undigested Foodstuffs
- Increases the Absorption of Nutrients. Regulates Appetite.
- Regulates Bowel Movements and Stool Quality: Effective treatment for Diarrhea and Constipation depending upon dosage
- We ship all our items from UK within 1-2 working days after completing checkout.
Trikatu is the spark that rekindles the embers of a weakened digestive system. Trikatu literally means three spices which refers to the three spices of which it is composed. These are Ginger, Black Pepper, and Indian Long Pepper, or Pippali. These three spices are the best stimulants to metabolic functions and digestion in Ayurvedic medicine. Trikatu strengthens the digestive system in a variety of ways that encourage proper function and ease assimilation of medicines and nutrients, the central action of this ayurvedic formula is heating. Trikatu benefits the stomach, liver, and intestines with its hot energy where it is needed most in order to encourage the digestion. Trikatu breaks down accumulations of undigested foodstuffs and toxins which can clog channels and retard digestion. By destroying these toxins Trikatu powder helps the body to properly assimilate food throughout the digestion process. This helps to reduce intestinal gas and abdominal pain which results from improper digestion. A further benefit of Trikatu is that it helps the body to break down and digest excess fats and mucous and utilize nutrients in their proper way. This has the effect of regularizing digestion and balancing the appetite. Consequently, Trikatu is also helpful for weight-loss. This Trikatu is completely free of any animal products and a pure blend of 100% USDA Certified Organic ingredients. As with all our products at Gopala Organics, the spices found in this Trikatu are grown with care and love at our jungle farm in Karnataka, India.