- Shatavari (Wild Asparagus) has been used for thousands of years as a rejuvenating tonic for the female system
- From daughters, to mothers, to grandmothers Shatavari balances a woman during her cycles through life
- Shatavari is an adaptogen especially appropriate for reproductive health
- Read below description to know more about this product.
- For More Health & Personal Care Products Click on Indianbeautifulart
Feminine Harmony….. In India, shatavri has been used for thousands of years as a rejuvenating tonic for the female system. From daughters, to mothers, to grandmothers Shatavri Formula balances a woman during her cycles through life; offering soothing, restorative relief from PMS, menstrual and menopausal imbalances, while helping to gently tone and strengthen her reproductive system. Shatavri translates into “she who has a 1000 husbands” and is said to give a woman the reproductive strength to have 1000 husbands! Details: Adaptogenic herb – helps reduce the negative effects of daily stress. Part used: Root. Blend actions: Pure shatavri root. Adaptogenic herb for female health. Qualities: Earth, sweet, bitter, cooling, tonic and rejuvenating. Systems: Reproductive, circulatory, respiratory and digestive. Ayurveda: Women’s herb. Decreases Vata & Pitta, increases Kapha or ama in excess. All in one! Shatavri parallels the actions of: dong quai, wild yam, raspberry leaf and evening primrose. Supports immune & reproductive systems health for women Helps soothe PMS & menstrual imbalances Rich source of phyto-estrogen; 90 vegetarian capsules per bottle Gluten-free 100% organic herbs